Wafaqi Mohtasib jobs 2023:Wafaqi Mohtasib has announced the latest jobs on 28th February 2023 in Daily Express newspaper. Eligible candidates who can apply for the following posts are Federal Ombudsman as (Legal Advisor, Deputy Director (Admn), Publication Officer, Assistant Publication Officer, Assistant Director (Admin), Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant Incharge, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Farash, Cook, Sanitary Worker) under Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment (FOSPAH. These are good paying jobs so hurry to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all over Pakistan. The last date is 11 March 2023.
|Hiring Company||Wafaqi Mohtasib|
|Last date||11 March 2023|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Matric to Bachelor|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad|
|Daily Job Alerts||Join WHATSAPP Group|
Vacant Positions Wafaqi Mohtasib jobs 2023
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admin) (BPS-18)
- Publication Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director(Admin) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Incharge (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
Eligibility Criteria Wafaqi Mohtasib jobs 2023
- Applicants with Matric to Bachelor Education students are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read full details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and more job information
- Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having relevant qualification exerience for recruitment against the following vacant posts under the federal ombudsman secretariat for protection against harassment (FOSPAH)
These posts need to be filled with the overall qualification of Middle, Matric, Intermediate / Masters with Computer skills and relevant experience required to apply and age limit between 18 to 45 years is required for Government Jobs based at multiple Wafaqi Mohtasib Offices across Pakistan.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
How to apply in Wafaqi Mohtasib jobs 2023
How to submit an application?
- Interested and eligible individuals have to register online and submit an application at OTS web www.ots.org.pk.
- Test fee should be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL or prescribed Bank Challan available at www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to send the online application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents with 02 recent passport size photographs to Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- All applications should reach the OTS headquarter through courier and those submitted by hand or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply is March 14th, 2023.
- Applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
For more details read the following official Advertisement
نامکمل یا تاخیر سے موصول ہونے والی درخواستوں پر غور نہیں کیا جائے گا۔
Test and Interview:
ٹیسٹ/انٹرویو کے لیے صرف شارٹ لسٹ کیے گئے امیدواروں سے رابطہ کیا جائے گا۔
Last date to apply: 11 March 2023
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com
Wafaqi Mohtasib jobs 2023-Advertisement