Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2023:HMC Announced the latest Jobs on 20 February 2023, in the Daily Express Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are given below. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. The last date is 9 March 2023.
|Date Posted:||20 February 2023|
|Job type||Federal Government|
|Last date||9 March 2023|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BDS, FCPS, BBA|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Heavy Mechanical Complex (Ltd) Hattar Rd, Taxila, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Daily Job Alerts||Join WHATSAPP Group|
|News Paper||Daily Express|
Vacant Positions Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2023
- Assistant Works Manager
- Crane Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Dental Officer
- Godown Keeper
- Khadim Masjid
- Labour Unskilled Manual
- Naib Qasid
- Security Worker
- Senior Specialist Anesthesia
- Specialist Ophthalmologist
- Specialist Pathologist
- Washer man
Eligibility Criteria Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2023
- Applicants possessing Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BDS, FCPS, BBA Education students are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and more job information also present..
- The advertisement for these jobs can be found at www.hit.gov.pk, and we received this notification from the Daily Express newspaper.
- Interested applicants can apply online at www.hit.gov.pk.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
How to apply in Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2023
How to submit an application?
- To apply for the Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2023, candidates must read the instructions and guidelines for submitting their application on the official website, www.hit.gov.pk.
- The last date for online applications is 9th March 2023.
- After submitting the online application, candidates should download the Roll Number Slip and submit it along with educational documents, CNIC, photographs, and experience certificates to the Personnel Officer at the Administration Directorate of Heavy Industries Taxila Cantt (Post Code No. 47070/).
For more details read the following official Advertisement
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
Last date to APPLY: 9 March 2023
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com