Ministry of religious affairs jobs 2023:Ministry of religious affairs Announced the latest Jobs on 15 February 2023, in the Daily Mashriq Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), and LDC (BPS-09). These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. The last date is 21 February 2023.
|Date Posted:||15 February 2023|
|Job type||Federal Government|
|Hiring Company||Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony|
|Job Location||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Last date||21 February 2023|
|Vacancies||10 + Posts|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Matric, intermediate and graduate|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||PSW – Head Office 2nd Floor NTC headquarters, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
|News Paper||Daily Mashriq|
Vacant Positions Ministry of religious affairs jobs 2023
Sr. No Post Name Qualification No of Seats 1. Assistant (BPS-15) Graduate 01 2. Stenotypist (BPS-14) Intermediate 05 3. UDC (BPS-11) Intermediate 02 4. LDC (BPS-09) Matric 02
Eligibility Criteria Ministry of religious affairs jobs 2023
- Applicants possessing Matric, intermediate and graduate education students are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and more job information also present.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms dated 22.10.2014 and 53/1/2008-SP dated
- 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/ interview.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channels.
- An applicant may apply for more than one post separately.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled for general relaxation of five years in upper age limit as per rules.Any other relaxation in
- upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
- The candidates shall provide original documents along with a set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview. The information given by the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information/ documents by the candidates, the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against such candidates.
- The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without
- assigning any reason or canceling the recruitment process at any stage.
- The written test will be conducted at Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and Sukkur centers only.
- Candidates are required to within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in the test/ Interview.
- Applications submitted by hand or hard copies will not be entertained.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
How to apply Ministry of religious affairs jobs 2023
How to submit an application?
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting https://njp.gov.pk Or the Link Given Below:
For more details read the following official Advertisement
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
Last date to APPLY: 21 February 2023
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com
Ministry of religious affairs jobs 2023-Advertisement