PPSC Jobs 2023:Punjab Public Service Commission Announced the latest Jobs on 29 January 2023, in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are given below. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. The last date is 9 February 2023.
|Date Posted:||29 January 2023|
|Job type||Punjab Government|
|Hiring Company||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Last date||9 February 2023|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||MBBS / Master / Bachelor / Inter / DAE|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore|
|News Paper||Daily Jang|
PPSC Jobs 2023 for Govt of Punjab Advertisement 01/2023 Vacant Positions
- Clinical Psychologist
- Sub Engineer ( Mechanical)
- Sub Engineer ( Civil)
- Charge Nurse ( Male)
- Senior Registrar Radiotherapy
- Senior Registrar Neonatology
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiology
- Technologist ( Audiology)
- Technologist ( Cardiac)
- Technologist ( Nutrition)
- Geographic Information System Specialist
- Deputy Solicitor
Eligibility Criteria PPSC Jobs 2023
- Applicants possessing MBBS / Master / Bachelor / Inter / DAE education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and
- MA / MSc in relevant subjects
- LLM / LLB
- BS ( Hons) / Bachelor in relevant field
- DAE in Civil / Mechanical
- Relevant experience in the relevant disciplines.
- All males, females, and transgenders are eligible to apply. Interested candidates apply online through the PPSC portal. Read all instructions before applying online
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
PPSC Jobs 2023 for Govt of Punjab Advertisement 01/2023 How to apply ?
How to submit an application?
- Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and Apply Online.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button after viewing all the information pertaining to the post/eligibility.
- Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual”, select the undertaking checkbox, and click the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your CNIC Number and click the “Proceed” Button.
- Enter your Email Address, Mobile Number, click the “Proceed” Button and Verify your Email Address and Mobile Number on the next page.
- Enter your details i.e. Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Type, Disability Status, Armed Person Status, etc., and click the “Proceed” button.
- Enter all the details in the Personal Information Section and click the “Save Information” button. Click the “Proceed” button to proceed with your application.
- Your Payment System Identifier Number (PSID) will be generated by the system. Pay the requisite fee for the post as per instructions given in the “EPay User Manual” (as mentioned in Step # 3).
- How to Deposit Online PPSC Challan Fee by Jazz Cash
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
Last date to APPLY: 9 February 2023
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com
PPSC Jobs 2023 for Govt of Punjab Advertisement 01/2023-Advertisement