Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023:Pakistan Atomic Energy Announced the latest Jobs on 30 January 2023, in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. The last date is 14 February 2023.
|Date Posted:||30 January 2023|
|Job type||Federal Government|
|Hiring Company||Pakistan Atomic Energy|
|Last date||14 February 2023|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Senior Admin Officer PO BOX 71 Karachi|
|News Paper||Daily Jang|
Vacant Positions Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 at PO BOX 71 Karachi
- Sr. Tech (Electrical / Electronics)
- Sr. Tech (Mechanical/Civil)
- Tech-1 (Electrical / Electronics)
- Tech-1 (Mechanical/HVAC/ Chemical/Civil)
- Scientific Assistant SA-1 Physics Chemistry
- Tech-3 (Painter/Plumber/ Carpenter/Masson/ welder/Fabricator)
- Photographer/ Cameraman
- Driver-Ill (Tractor Operator)
- Excavator Operator
- Boat Operator
- Fork Liner Operator
- Dumper/Crane Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator
Eligibility Criteria Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 at PO BOX 71 Karachi
- Applicants possessing Matric DAE education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and more job information also present.
- A Project Office of Public Sector Organization is looking for competent and highly dedicated workers on a contingent basis for 72 to 100 days only at Karachi against the following categories and wages.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
How to apply Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 at PO BOX 71 Karachi
How to submit an application?
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age. However, age can be relaxed due to technical expertise and experience like working in Shutdowns turnaround maintenance of chemical/petrochemical/power plants.
- Interested candidates may appear in a walk-in-interview along with original documents with one copy of attested documents at Parking Area NEW-II, Plot No. 27 & 28, Opposite Qayyumabad C Area, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi as per the schedule.
- Separate Walk Interviews in respect of Sr. No. 01 to 05 will be conducted from 17 February 2023 to 20 February 2023 respectively at Abbaseen Club CNPGS Chashma Mianwali. h) No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
For more details read the following official Advertisement
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
Last date to APPLY: 14 February 2023
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 at PO BOX 71 Karachi-Advertisement