FPSC Jobs 2023:FPSC Announced the latest Jobs on 22 January 2023, in the daily news Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Section Officers. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. These government jobs are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. The last date is 20 February 2023.
|Date Posted:||22 January 2023|
|Job type||Federal Government|
|Last date||20 February 2023|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Assistant Director Federal Public Service Commission Agha Khan Rd, Sector F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad|
|Join Whatsapp group|
|News Paper||Daily news|
FPSC Jobs 2023 Vacant Positions
- Section Officers
- Applicants possessing Bachelor education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and
- According to the rules and syllabi for Appointment Transfer in Office Management Group Conduct of Examination Rules of FPSC, the FPSC will hold Examination 2023 for the selection of Section Officers against 54 vacancies (29 in BS-17 and 25 in BS-18) with effect from 5-5-2023 to 10-5-2023.
- On the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk, all information on this exam is available. The exam will consist of a written portion worth 550 marks (in English only) and a performance portion worth 200 marks (Only eligible and successful candidates of the written Examination will be called for Viva Voce).
Eligibility Criteria FPSC Jobs 2023
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Regular BS-17 or BS-18 civil servants, provincial civil servants, government employees, public employees, or officers of autonomous bodies or corporations who have completed a three-year deputation in the Federal Secretariat on a position as a section officer.
- At least 2nd Class or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from HEC/PHEC recognized universities, an equivalent degree, or comparable educational qualifications from foreign universities.
- In the case of Master’s Degree Education, candidates should have 3rd Division or Grade D in Bachelor’s Degree.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
FPSC Jobs 2023 How to apply ?
- All aspirants may Apply Online through the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The Application Processing Fee is Rs. 2200/- (Non-refundable).
- Copy of the Online Form should also be submitted to the Secretary, FPSC, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad.
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com