Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2022-23 :Punjab Agriculture Department Announced the latest Jobs on 11 December 2022, in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are given below. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. The last date is 29 December 2022.
|Hiring Company||Punjab Irrigation Department|
|Last date||29- December-2022|
|Vacancies||160 + Posts|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Bachelor, Master, MBA, LLB, LLM|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Muhammad Nawaz khan Chief Scientist Agriculture Research, Ayub Agriculture Research Department, Faisalabad|
|Join Whatsapp group|
|News Paper||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2022-23 Vacant Positions
- Accounts Officers
- Agricultural Communication Specialists
- Assistant Directors
- Audit & Taxation Specialists
- Contract Management Specialists
- Deputy Directors
- Deputy Project Directors
- Environmental Specialists
- Female Trainers
- Financial Management Specialists
- Gender Specialists
- GIS Specialists
- Horticulture Experts
- ICT Experts
- Procurement Specialists
- services of Water Management Officers
- Value Chain Monitoring Specialists
Applicants possessing Bachelor, Master, MBA, LLB, LLM education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and application procedure.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2022-23 How to apply ?
- Applications for this position will be made available on the Agriculture Department of Punjab’s website, which may be accessed by clicking here or at https://agripunjab.gov.pk/jobs. The Employment Forms must be downloaded by interested professionals.
- They can complete the form that was downloaded and deliver it to the Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2 Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore, along with authenticated copies of the supporting documentation.
- Additionally, candidates may submit their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk, the Punjab Job Portal. Job descriptions and relevant details are also available at the given link.
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com