University of Kamalia Jobs 2022 :University of Kamalia Announced the latest Jobs on 09 December 2022, in the Nation Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are given below. These are the well paid jobs that hurry up to apply for these jobs. The last date is 26 December 2022. University of Kamalia Jobs 2022 are available for the employees.
|Job type||Punjab Government|
|Hiring Company||University of Kamalia|
|Job Location||Kamalia, Punjab|
|Last date||26- December-2022|
|Vacancies||200 + Posts|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Primary to Master/ Diploma|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Address: Office of the Vice Chancellor, Former Quaid-e- Azam Academy for educational Development, Kamalia District Toba Tek Singh|
|Join Whatsapp group|
|News Paper||Nation Newspaper|
University of Kamalia Jobs 2022 Vacant Positions
- Personal Assistant
- Security Officer
- Computer Operator
- Sub Engineers
- Hostel Warden
- Lab Supervisor
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Auditor
- Store Keeper
- Network Support Assistant
- AC Mechanic
- Telephone Operator
- Junior Store Keeper
- Book Binder
- Security Guard
- Tube Well Operator
- Bus Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Junior LA
- Bus Conductor
- Bus Cleaner
- Khadim Masjid
- Sanitary Worker
- Guest House Attendant
Applicants possessing Bachelor, Master, MBBS education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of findjob24 for guidance and application procedure.
The University of Kamalia is a newly established public university in the province of Punjab at Kamalia, district Toba Tek Singh, established in September 2022. University has announced various non-teaching jobsApplications are invited from all Pakistani nationals. The details of the vacancies, the application form, and how to apply details are given below.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
University of Kamalia Jobs 2022 How to apply ?
- The applications are required on Prescribed Form along with a complete CV with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, and experience certificates.
- The amount (non-refundable) as prescribed below can be deposited in any MCB branch of the country. The applicant shall attach the original credit slip with the application as proof of payment made in account No.0720930181002449 of MCB Bank University of Agriculture, Faisalabad branch (Code 1688). Please also mention the name of the posts and the department on the credit slip.
- For non-teaching posts (BPS-5 to 16) = Rs.500/-
- For non-teaching posts (BPS-1 to 4) = free of cost
Address: Office of the Vice Chancellor, Former Quaid-e- Azam Academy for educational Development, Kamalia District Toba Tek Singh
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com