Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 :Ministry of Commerce Announced the latest Jobs on 06 December 2022, in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Program Officer – Climate Change, Program Officer – Governance & Democracy, Program Officer – Human Rights, Program Officer – Labour Rights. The last date is 21 December 2022.
|Job type||Federal Government|
|Job Location||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Hiring Company||Ministry of Commerce|
|Last date||21- December-2022|
|Vacancies||Multiple + Posts|
|Experience||Fresh, full time job ability|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Time and Duration||Full Time|
|Address||Ministry of Commerce 5th floor Block-A, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Join Whatsapp group|
|News Paper||Daily Jang|
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 Vacant Positions:
- Program Officer – Climate Change
- Program Officer – Governance & Democracy
- Program Officer – Human Rights
- Program Officer – Labour Rights
The Ministry of Commerce for the Government of Pakistan is looking for qualified people to fill the positions of Program Officer for Human Rights, Program Officer for Climate Change, Program Officer for Labor Rights, and Program Officer for Governance and Democracy.
For More jobs visit website findjobs24.com
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 How to apply ?
- On the Commerce Ministry website, www.commerce.gov.pk, you can find both the application form and a description of each job.
- Candidates should send their CVs and any other necessary documents to the Section Officer, Ministry of Commerce, Room No.521, “A” Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Test and Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
More Jobs are available on findjobs24.com